- Kids Corner
- Preserve the features that make North Burns Park a pleasant place for everyone to live.
- Interest and activism of residents in planning, zoning, and quality of life discussions.
- Protect the neighborhood.
- Maintain a balance between families and large organized student groups.
The association remains an informal one, usually meeting twice a year to review relevant neighborhood and city developments, hear about issues of concern to residents, and provide a place to meet with neighbors and our City Council representatives.
- Membership is open to all residents, with no ownership or other requirements.
- There are no formal dues
NBPA Contact Information
CalendarEvents cannot currently be displayed, sorry! Please check back later.